Report a Water or Water Waste Issue

The City of Monrovia is currently under Phase IV water conservation regulations. Please use this online form to report any violations. Read more about the water conservation regulations here.

You may also report Water Conservation violations at (626) 932-5575 or by emailing 

Note that the more information you provide, the better we will be able to respond to the violation. For example, if you are reporting repeated instances of overwatering, it is helpful to know what time(s) of day the watering normally occurs.

Note: This option is for water waste issues only. Please provide your name and phone number for other water issues to allow us to follow up with you.
Sample: (123)456-7890
Please choose one or more of the following options to describe the water issue you would like to report.
Please provide a location of the issue. If no address exists, please provide cross streets or detailed description of the location.
Please describe the water issue in as much detail as possible.